After the Flood
- The Storm brings bloodlust to Rodent's people. He takes their blood. The storm passes. When does the cycle renew?
- He That Spreads His Truths holds many secrets, yet will not share. Only those that follow are led to that which is hidden. Is this just?
- Aluki prefers sustenance from the boiling cauldron to that which skitters about the cold floating mass. Dare I brave the churning darkness below?
- From afar I see the carapaces of soldiers on machines, bringing storms of their own. I see futures of bloodletting, yet the storms do not clear. In their midst, a taskmaster. Curious.
- Aluki saved me from the burning cauldron below. I must find a way to thank her. What is worth a life?
- The leader of the blooded incurred a debt to which the scarred one repaid. This must be rectified. Shall I see that it is so?
- My fledgling came into danger and I nearly lost her. I came short in my duty as mentor. I owe penance.
- The world within showed me a choice between less harm and certain danger, yet savior lied in both paths. Was the easier path the correct one? I must ponder more.
- The world within has provided enlightenment and succor. Will that last?
- What will quell the rage of the darkness above?
- The Stormbringer, the Warlord, the Preacher, and the Seeker are together. We are stronger as one.
- The unbridled fury of the skies above makes Horizon unsafe. I must keep my fledgling close.
- The storm has passed, but the anger remains.
- The warlord's tools are rage and destruction. Can he rule without them?